Kordon NovAqua Plus
- Detoxifies Heavy Metals from Tap Water
- Dismantles Chloramine in Tap Water
- Detoxifiess All Chlorine from Tap Water
- Provides Protective Slime Coatings for Fishes
- Is Compatible With All of Kordon's Water Conditioners and Fish Treatments
- Made in U.S.
NovAqua Plus is the new generation of NovAquas, it is the latest stage of technological development in water conditioners for aquariums and ponds. NovAqua Plus is the most effective of the tap water conditioners for benefiting aquatic life. But it goes far beyond that. NovAqua Plus provides, in a single product, everything necessary to handle all of the needs when treating tap water for aquatic life. NovAqua Plus is recommended to be used with AmQuel Plus, with which it is fully compatible.
The NovAqua products for conditioning aquarium and pond water were first introduced decades ago and have been used world wide ever since, becoming a leader in water conditioners for fish and other aquatic life, both fresh and salt water. The NovAqua products have been continually expanded and improved in performance as advances in the technology have been made and as public water conditions have changed over time. NovAqua Plus is the latest in technology and is appreciably more advanced than the original NovAqua product, being completely reformulated.
What Are The Differences Between NovAqua and NovAqua Plus?
- NovAqua Plus is based on the latest technology for water conditioners, which have been under the NovAqua label with successive product improvements for over 30 years..
- NovAqua Plus is formulated differently from its predecessors from the bottom up, having many new improvements, such as:
- New polymer colloids for fish protection
- Increased ability to remove chlorine
- New electrolytes for stress reduction
- New remover of heavy metals, including increased ability to remove toxic zinc, iron, aluminum, copper, arsenic, etc.
- New herbal ingredients for immune health aids and viral and protozoan infection inhibition
- New vitamin ingredients for health aids
8 ounce (236mL) treats 480 gallons
16 ounce (473mL) treats 960 gallons
1gallon (3.78L) treats 7,693 gallons
5 gallon (18.9L) treats 38,468 gallons