Size: 20 grams
Bactocide 2 is an effective combination of compounds known to have anti-protozoan, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial activity for use on ornamental fish. These compounds work synergistically yielding fast and strong results against bacterial, protozoan and fungal caused diseases, while being gentle on the fish. The fish easily absorb Bactocide 2, making it very effective for both external and internal diseases.
- Swim bladder infection
- Head or tail standing body
- Bloated stomach
- Poor appetite
- White Poop
- Cloudy eye
- Bulging eye
Proven effective synergistic blend of antibiotics to treat internal bacterial infection.
- 1 spoon size scoop included.
- 1 spoon scoop = 1 gram for every 40 liter of water (10.5 gal) for a two days treatment.
- Treats total of 211 gallons.
- Mix medication powder in a container with water before distributing evenly in the aquarium.
- Do 100% water change and repeat treatment.
- For full affect, must conduct three full treatment cycle (6-days treatment)
Store in a cool dry location, away from children. For use on ornamental fish only not for human consumption. Bactocide will have an impact on the bio-filter, therefore it is preferable to use it in a hopsital tank. Except if you are dealing with disease throughout the whole aquarium, then it is suggested to medicate the whole aquarium tank.
Ingredient: Allicin, Hydrastis extract, Terminalia catappa extract, Gingerols, Echinacea pupurea extract, proprietary phytochemical compounds.